So what type of products and services can you purchase through your
P.O.T.S. Card Account?
Think Amazon and PayPal, on steroids!
This is a brand new shopping service that we are rolling out in October 2017.
You will be able to purchase products and services 3 different ways:
- Directly at the merchant’s website: You will be able to visit a merchant’s website directly, place products into their online shopping cart, and upon checking out your will be asked for your payment method, and P.O.T.S Card will be an option (just like how PayPal is option on many sites).
- Directly through the P.O.T.S. Shopping Cart: You will be able to add different products and services from different merchants into the P.O.T.S. Shopping Cart and checkout once using your P.O.T.S. Card (just like shopping at Amazon.com).
- Directly at the merchant’s store: You will be able to use your P.O.T.S. Card account to purchase products and services offline in select markets (Las Vegas, NV and Lancaster/Palmdale, CA first). We intend to extend this to at least 100 local markets in 2018. This will separate us from Amazon and allow local merchants to have an online presence with no upfront costs, no minimum costs, no monthly recurring costs. They just pay ConnectSource Inc. a 15% performance-based advertising and marketing fee when a P.O.T.S. Card members uses their P.O.T.S. Card Account to make a purchase.
What about the Products!
Many of Amazon’s merchants who pay a 15% commission to Amazon will become members of the P.O.T.S. Merchant Network. What type of products do they sell via Amazon and pay a 15% commission? You can click here for the full list, but here’s a partial list of products:
- Baby Products
- Beauty Products
- Clothing & Accessories
- Furniture & Decor
- Grocery & Gourmet Food
- Health & Personal Care (including Personal Care Appliances)
- Home & Garden (including Pet Supplies)
- Kitchen Appliances
- Office Products
- Shoes, Handbags & Sunglasses
- Tools & Home Improvement
- Toys & Games
Right out of the box you’ll be able to shop for products you normally buy and now you’ll get 10% back for doing so. Isn’t that cool!
In addition to the typical products you’ll be able to buy through the P.O.T.S. Merchant Network, you’ll be able to purchase products and services from your local merchants. We’re rolling this out first in the Antelope Valley of California (Lancaster and Palmdale) and in Las Vegas, NV. We then intend to roll it out to more than 100 local markets in 2018. Just like the P.O.T.S. Card, there is nothing like the P.O.T.S. Merchant Network.
We are going to change the way people shop and how merchants sell products and services.
The following is a short list of unique products and services that are either currently available or will be available in October 2017:
- Personal Finance Workshops (October 2017): You will be able to select from more than 20 different personal finance workshops that help individuals and families learn about personal finance so you can make better informed decisions and become financially independent. Workshops cover topics such as Budgeting, Insurance, Investing, Retirement, Trusts and Wills, Buying a House, Selling a House, Debt, Savings, Education, and Starting a Business. These workshops retail for $25 each, but when you use money from your P.O.T.S. Card Account, you receive a $5 Shopping Credit for each workshop (that’s 20% back). Plus when you refer someone who purchases a personal finance workshop, you receive a $2.50 Referral Credit onto your P.O.T.S. Card Account (10% Referral Credit).
- Meikmeik’s LifeStyle Images LLC (October 2017): Helping you organize the buffet of “everything” in your life, what we call your LifeStyle Modes & Mods™. From head to toe, inside and out, we provide LifeStyle products, services and advice to transform both the inner and outer You. Whether it’s jewelry matched with a new outfit to accent your unique expression, or new furniture and paintings to show off your new vibe, Meikmeik’s LifeStyle Images, LLC is the place for LifeStyle Image Transformation that shows the world YourStyle.
- Real Estate Management Services (available now): Receive a 10% Shopping Credit on real estate management services provided by Help Keep My Money LLC, including appraisals, property inspections, upfront origination fees, title insurance premiums, escrow fees and property management fees when paid with a P.O.T.S. Card Account.
- Business Management Services (available now): Receive a 10% Shopping Credit on the hourly rate of business management services provided by Help Keep My Money LLC when paid with a P.O.T.S. Card Account.
- Future products and services (October 2017): Help Keep My Money LLC is building and expanding the companies with whom we have marketing relationships. A fundamental cornerstone of those relationships is a company’s willingness to accept in the P.O.T.S. Card and provide a 10% Shopping Credit to our card members. We are in the process of being able to provide valuable day-to-day services such as insurance services, gym memberships, auto maintenance services, entertainment products and services, and much, much more! You will be able to use your P.O.T.S. Card Account to purchase products and services both online and locally (Lancaster, CA and Las Vegas, NV are our first two local markets).