How do I know this is real and that you won’t just take my money and go out of business?
That’s a good question for those who don’t Help Keep My Money LLC’s founder and Managing Member, Michael C. Evans, so let us tell you about him. He was the Chief Financial Officer for Santa Barbara County’s Mental Health Department (ADMHS) where he managed a $106 million annual budget until he quit in September 2014 to lead Help Keep My Money LLC on a full time basis. He has worked for three government agencies (two cities and a county) for 15 out of the 20 years of his professional career. He’s 45 years old with five beautiful children ages 8 – 22, and a very beautiful and spirit-filled wife, Tamika. His entire life has been spent providing public service for others. He has nothing to hide and his life is an open book.
We are in the process of establishing two physical offices (one in Lancaster, CA and in on Las Vegas, NV). Michael has been in the Antelope Valley (Palmdale and Lancaster CA) since 1994. Before that he attended Loyola Marymount University where he graduated with a B.A. degree in Economics and is very well known and respected among the African American Alumni community at LMU. He grew up in Seaside, CA (Monterey Bay and Pebble Beach area) as the son of a Baptist preacher (Rev. Isaac Evans), where his parents rented a house for over 20 years before being told that their rent was increasing from $900/month to $2,100 (thus they had to move in with Michael and his family in 1999).
You can read about the ups and downs Michael has had on our website at http://www.helpkeepmymoney.com/home/about-us/; from being financially independent with a net worth over more than $500,000, to having less than $100 to his name and about to be homeless. It was only through the grace of God who showed Michael Unconditional Love through his father and his girlfriend at the time (Tamika Knight, now his wife) that Michael is still here. His life is a living testimony of what it means to have a close personal relationship with God.
Michael Evans’ Spiritual Purpose is to lead people back to God by helping them become financially independent.
When you are financially independent, you don’t have to focus your time and energy on making money and accumulating “stuff”. Instead, you can focus your time and energy on what really matters: developing a close personal relationship with God. So Michael can only show you through his actions (past, present and future) that his company operates from a position of Love. I guess we’re asking you to walk with us in Faith on this journey as we (as Believers) help bring people back to God.
We recommend that you start slow if you have any doubt. Open your P.O.T.S. Card Account with the minimum amount of only $10 if you’re unsure. You’ll be able to see the Savings Credits you earn daily. Then in October 2017, use the P.O.T.S. Card Account to buy something online through our P.O.T.S. Merchant Network and you’ll see how you receive at least 10% back in Shopping Credits. But here’s the biggest opportunity that you can’t pass up: the 10% Referral Credit!
Is my P.O.T.S. Card Account insured?
No, there isn’t any “insurance” on the account. Your money is in a prepaid account with a company (not a financial institution), which means you technically have made a purchase from ConnectSource Inc. (the owner and operator of the Power of 10 Savings programs). This works the same way as if you purchased a prepaid card from Visa, MasterCard, or Walmart. Companies book the sale of the prepaid card as revenue, while at the same time booking a liability until the card is used. So when you deposit any money onto your P.O.T.S. Card Account, we book that as revenue and as a liability. We then take your cash, combine it with cash from other accounts, and invest it in investment opportunities created and managed by Help Keep My Money LLC. Help Keep My Money LLC has two types if investment opportunities:
- Appreciation Investment Models: Generates at least a 25% cash-on-cash ROI over a 6-month period, which is treated as income for tax purposes. Examples include:
- The Real Estate Deal Management System (REDMS: www.Real-Estate-DMS.com) is the main investment model at this time.
- Taking equity positions in startup businesses where Help Keep My Money LLC manages the back office of the startup (finance, accounting, administration, HR, insurance, facilities, etc.).
- Capital Appreciation (cash flow) Investment Models: Generates at least an annual 12% cash-on-cash ROI after taxes, which is treated as capital gains for tax purposes. Examples include:
- “Turnkey” rental properties
- Lending Club note trading
- Covered calls options trading
- Property tax liens.
The investment is booked as an asset on ConnectSource Inc.’s balance sheet. Ultimately, if ConnectSource Inc. were to become inoperable or insolvent, the P.O.T.S. Card Accounts must first be refunded by the available cash and the liquidation of ConnectSource’s assets, which would be the different investments.
Are you positioning the Power of 10 Savings (P.O.T.S.) Card to be solely targeted at the Black community?
No, but we make it no secret that Help Keep My Money LLC is a Black-owned spiritual-based business and that ConnectSource Inc. will become the cornerstone for rebuilding the Black community economically. The type of investment models that Help Keep My Money LLC utilizes (like the Real Estate Deal Management System: REDMS) benefit the Black community. REMDS targets C class neighborhoods in the Midwest and South, which are mainly Black communities.
Anyone can open a P.O.T.S. Card Account. Anyone can use it to become Financially Independent. Our focus is to use ConnectSource Inc. as the vehicle to rebuild the Black community economically. Plus, Michael Evans has a different definition of what it means to be Black (https://byallmeansnecessary.wordpress.com/)
How lucrative can the 10% Referral Credit become?
Michael Evans is a trained economist with a focus on econometrics (forecasting). Most economists become actuaries (odds makers) for insurance companies or government entities. Michael has developed multi-million-dollar complex operational and financial systems for government entities for more than 15 years. Michael has also been a direct marketer/multi-level marketer (DM/MLM) since 1997 when he started MyRewardsClub.com (he still uses MyRewardsClub@yahoo.com as his personal email for the last 20 years). With his experience Michael wanted to develop a simple to understand and rewarding compensation plan for his referral system. You can witness the Power of 10 through the referral program. Here we go:
- The earlier you get in, the bigger your referral network can become. This is true of all DM/MLM businesses. But we allow you to grow exponentially with no limits. Your referral network can go down an infinite number of levels and there’s no limit to how wide your network can become.
- You always receive 10% Referral Credits based on the amount of credits (Shopping, Savings, Investment and Referral) your direct referrals earn each month. That includes the Referral Credits they earn each month. Let me give you an example:
- You refer Jack, who refers Jill.
- Jill deposits $100 on January 1st and just lets it sit there.
- Jill earns $0.81 cents in Savings Credits for the month of January (31 days).
- Jack earns 10% of what Jill earned, so he receives $0.081 in Referral Credits.
- Since you referred Jack, you get 10% of what Jack earned, so you get $0.0081 in Referral Credits.
Now you might say, really, I get less than a penny? But wait, this is where the Power of 10 comes into play. Let’s say that you referred 10 people, who in turn referred 10 people each. You’re considered Level 1, so you would have 10 people on your Level 2 (Direct Referrers) and 100 people on your Level 3 (Indirect Referrers), so that your referral network has 111 people in it (including yourself). We’ll also assume that it takes 30 days for your referrers on Level 2 to sign up the referrers on Level 3, so that the Level 2 referrers have an extra 30 days to earn Savings Credits.
Next let’s assume that each person (including you) makes an initial deposit of $100 into their P.O.T.S. card account. If no one makes any additional deposits and just lets their prepaid deposits earn Savings Credits, and we assume that Level 3 members don’t make any referrals, here’s what happens in a year:
- Level 3 members earned $9.14 in Savings Credits (9.14%). This is because they made their prepaid deposit 30 days after Level 2 members made theirs, so they only have deposits for 11 out of 12 months. They also didn’t earn any Referral Credits.
- Level 2 members earned $10.37 in Savings Credits (10.37%). They earned more than the 10% Savings Credit because they also earned some Referral Credits during the year, which increased their overall balance what was subject to earning the Savings Credit of 10% per year. Cool, right? But what’s really cool is that each Level 2 member earned $9.00 (9%) in Referral Credits from the Savings Credits earned by their Level 3 referrals. So each Level 2 member earned a total of $19.37 (19.37%) compared to the $100 they deposited. Not too bad!
- Level 1 member (you) earned $10.82 (10.82%) in Savings Credits for the same reason that Level 2 members earned $10.37 (10.37%) in Savings Credits. But you (Level 1 member) also earned $19.21 (19.21%) in Referral Credits versus Level 2 members earning $9.00 (9%) in Referral Credits. That’s more than twice as much in Referral Credits.
And that ladies and gentlemen is the Power of 10 Savings (P.O.T.S.) Referral Network. We have developed a tool where you can enter in different values for how wide your referral network is (the number of people you directly recruit), how deep it is (the number of referral levels down) and how much members deposit onto their P.O.T.S. Card Account.
Click below to download the Excel tool:
P.O.T.S. Referral Network Program Projection Tool (enable editing when you open the file)
Our basic assumption is that everyone can refer at least 10 people within 30 days of opening their P.O.T.S. card account and that everyone deposits at least $100 over a 12 month period.
How do I open a Power of 10 Savings (P.O.T.S.) card account?
3 easy steps:
- Click here to add the “Power of 10 Savings (P.O.T.S.) Card Account Initial Deposit” product to your shopping cart
- Once in your cart, you can change the amount of your initial deposit by changing the quantity of the product (1=$10, 2=$20, 10=$100, etc.).
- When you check out, you’ll be able to select “CASH” if you deposited cash or “PayPal” if you’re using a debit or credit card..
- Once your deposit is verified, you will receive an email stating that your account is now established and you will start earning Savings Credits immediately!
You will have access to our members only area where you will be able to:
- Refer family friends to open P.O.T.S. Card Accounts so they can earn 10% from shopping and saving, while you earn 10% from whatever credits they earn! You can even create a second income when you do it as a business and join the Power of 10 Savings (P.O.T.S.) Referral Network!
- View your account transactions and balances (deposits, Shopping Credits, Savings Credits, Investment Credits and Referral Credits).
- Shop online and receive at least 10% back in Shopping Credit from your purchases of products and services starting in October 2017.
- Locate local merchants where you can shop and receive at least 10% back in Shopping Credit from your purchases of products and services (coming first to Lancaster, CA and Las Vegas, NV in October 2017, then to more local markets in 2018).
- Looking for a business opportunity based on you living a healthy spiritual-based lifestyle? You’ll have access to become a Help Keep My Money LLC Service Provider (www.Service-Provider.com) and create your own business based on connecting people and companies (both online and offline) to high quality products and services that help them become better versions of themselves. We focus on creating and living a healthy spiritual-based lifestyle and becoming examples for others to see what happens when you choose to be of service to the Spirit, to humanity and the earth (nature). Help Keep My Money LLC Service Providers recognize we are all Spiritual Beings here on earth as Human Beings, that we are infinite energy, and there is nothing in existence that can harm our Spirit/Soul. Therefore, we choose to be FEARLESS and to be of service. We choose to be Service Providers.
Each person who opens a P.O.T.S. Card Account prior to October 1, 2017 will receive an extra one-time Savings Credit equal to 10% of their initial deposit. This Savings Credit will be available for use (or cash out) on November 1, 2017.
P.O.T.S. Card Accounts are electronic in nature (like PayPal accounts) and each card account has a unique identifier (personalized physical cards will be distributed in the local markets we establish). We keep track of your usage of the account and you are able to see your transactions and the balances on your account. And P.O.T.S. Card Account balances are always 100% refundable as cash*, you can deposit more money onto them at any time and there are NEVER ANY FEES. It doesn’t get much simpler than that.
Help Keep My Money LLC is going to change the world by teaching the average person how to become Financially Independent. Because it’s not about how much you make, it’s all about how much you keep, and we are your partner in helping you keep more of your money.
Join the Financial Independence Revolution and become the Lender and not the Borrower!
Michael C. Evans
Managing Member, Help Keep My Money LLC