This is no ordinary prepaid card:
- It rewards you for shopping by giving you a 10% credit whenever you use it to purchase ANYTHING through the Power of 10 Savings (P.O.T.S.) Merchant Network!
- It rewards you for saving by giving you 10% credit annually on your card balance (credit is applied daily based on your Ending Daily Balance)!
- It rewards you for referring your friends and family by giving you a 10% referral credit each month based on the credits earned that month by the people you refer!
- It allows you to get a cash refund of your unused balance (including your credits) AT ANY TIME*!
No other prepaid card rewards like this one.
That’s the Power of 10 Savings (P.O.T.S.) program!
What Is a Personalized Card?
- A Personalized Card has your name on it.
- Your Personalized Card can be reloaded by using ACH/direct deposit (free), PayPal (fee by PayPal applies) and giving cash or a cashier’s check to a local Service Provider.
- With a Personalized Card, you can use your card in person locally at retailers who are part of the P.O.T.S. Merchant Network.
To register for your Personalized Card, contact your local Service Provider, who will arrange to have your Personalized Card delivered to you within 48 hours.
How to Earn 10% back on your purchases:
Earn at least 10% back on purchases you make with your P.O.T.S. Card through the P.O.T.S. Merchant Network, either in person or online.
- Login into you P.O.T.S. Card Account.
- Click on P.O.T.S. Merchant Network.
- Online: add products to the merchant’s shopping chart and select P.O.T.S. Card as the payment method.
- Offline: present your P.O.T.S. Card and use your PIN to make purchases in person with local merchants who belong to the P.O.T.S. Merchant Network.
- Your purchase will be validated within 24 hours and your available balance will be reduced by the purchase amount.
- You will be credited with the 10% Shopping Credit once the refund/returns period has expired (usually 7-14 days).
Earn 10% per year in Savings Credit on your balances:
You don’t have to spend your money in order to earn credits. We’ll give you Savings Credits equal to 10% per year on your unused balance. At the end of each day we determine your Ending Daily Balance and multiply that amount by 9.53% and then divided by 365, which becomes your Savings Credit amount for that day. When compounded, this equals 10% per year. For Example:
- You deposit $1,000 on the first of the month and you leave it there (don’t spend it) for the entire month.
- Your Ending Daily Balance was $1,000 for the 1st day of the month.
- We multiple that by 9.53% and then divide it by 365.
- $1,000 x 9.53% / 365 = $0.2611 in Saving Credits.
- If you kept that $1,000 in your account for an entire month (30 days) you would earn $7.86 in Saving Credits for the that month. Keep that $1,000 in your account for the entire year and you would earn $100 in Savings Credits one year (the power of compound interest).
- Where else are you going to earn 10% in one year on money you can get a refund on at any time???