Invest in real estate and startup businesses with as little as $100 by using your P.O.T.S. Card Account to purchase Members’ Interest Units in individual Investment Opportunities offered by Help Keep My Money LLC. Here’s how it works:
- You identify the Investment Opportunity you are interested in investing (click here for a current list).
- Add “Members’ Interest Units” product to your shopping cart.
- Each Members’ Interest Unit costs $1.00/unit and there is a minimum 100 units that must be purchased for any single investment (minimum investment of $100).
- Update the quantity of Members’ Interest Units you want to purchase and Proceed to Checkout.
- Confirm your Billing Details on the Checkout page.
- Select the “P.O.T.S. Card Account” as the payment method and then press “Place order”.
- YOU MUST HAVE A P.O.T.S CARD ACCOUNT to purchase Members’ Interest Units.
- You will receive a confirmation within 24 business hours that we have processed your order and used your balance(s) to purchase Members’ Interest Units.
- You will continue to earn Savings Credits on your balance(s) until all of the Members’ Interest Units have been purchased for your Investment Opportunity, but you will not be able to use the balance(s) allocated to Members’ Interest Units to make any additional purchases or request refunds (unless you cancel your Members’ Interest Units purchase).
- Request to purchase Members’ Interest Units are processed in the order they are received.
- If your request is received after all Members’ Interest Units are purchased, you will be notified that your order has been cancelled.
- Once all of the Members’ Interest Units have been purchased for your Investment Opportunity, you will receive notification of such and your balance(s) shall be transferred to the “Investment Balance” category. At this point you will stop earning any Savings Credits on the balance(s) transferred to the “Investment Balance” category.
- Once balance(s) are transferred to the “Investment Balance” category, they cannot be transferred to back until the Investment Opportunity is completed. YOU ARE TAKING AN EQUITY POSITION IN AN LLC, which has inherent risks, and you must abide by the LLC’s Operating Agreement when it come to leaving the LLC before the LLC is dissolved once the Investment Opportunity is completed. Please refer to each individual Investment Opportunity for their respective Operating Agreements before purchasing Members’ Interest Units in that LLC.